|Provide test membranes containing
|Assist in the following fields:
- Surface Analytics
- Inorganic Chemical Physics
- Micro- and Nanotechnologies
- Fabrication of Textured Surfaces
- Ion Irradiation Technology
- Graphical User Interface
- Computer Simulations
- Vacuum Technology
- Material Science
- Ion Tracks
Ion Irradiation Systems
Initiated, planned, coordinated and used
- Correlated structure and permeability of latent ion tracks
- Recognized relevance of gas permeation for track etching
- Recognized relevance of pH dependence of surface conductivity for pH sensors
- Supervised thesis aiming at scanning ion conductance microsopy
Demonstrated feasibility of drug release by
- Invented diode-like asymmetric single track membranes
- Converted vibration to motion using tilted surface texture
- Fabricated and manipulated free standing single nanowire
- Invented electrolytic cell for controlled etching and replication of ion tracks
- Developed Ion Track Lithography
- Developed Budget Gadgets enabling rapid explorations
- Fabricated asymmetric superhydrophobic surface
- Documented influence of surfactant on cylindricity of etched ion tracks
Graphical User Interfaces
My commitment is promoting the field of ion track technology as a physicist, researcher, teacher and consultant.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
"We are travelers on a cosmic journey—stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. But the expressions of life are ephemeral, momentary, transient. Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, once said,
is like looking at the movements of a dance.
We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment, but it is transient. It is a little parenthesis in eternity. If we share with caring, lightheartedness, and love, we will create abundance and joy for each other. And then this moment will have been worthwhile."
"You need not leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. You need not even listen, simply wait. You need not even wait, just learn to become quiet, and still, and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked. It has no choice; it will roll in ecstasy at your feet."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. "
"Three humble shoemakers brainstorming will make a great statesman"